Monday, 14 November 2011

Retrospecting

I want to do a bunch of series on this blog. There are so many things that I'd love to post just for the sake of it but it doesn't always "fit in" so this is one of the series I want to do and I'm going to call it Retrospecting and post a memory and since I'm a photographer, it'll probably be a memory in the form of a photo... and if I have words, I'll post some of those too :P We'll see how it goes! ;)

I love this picture just because it's such a great representation of the fun times I had with these crazy IGs at Hebron in my second term. They were such a lovely, giving, and kind bunch. If anyone was sad, they would drop everything and come up with a plan to cheer things up. This was one of those days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!