*Was trying to figure out some things on my camera today so I decided to do some 'mirror-modelling' :P Haha. Can you tell that I was quite enjoying myself?
*D and I watched the newest episode of Grey's today and it was a sad one. Why do they always have to kill the good guys? I do love Grey's though. I don't know about the authenticity of the medicine part of it and I don't really care because the character development on this show is just amazing and that's what I love it for. I love the stories of the people. I know it's only a show but somehow I find comfort in how real the characters are. They screw up big time and they face consequences for them in their relationships and they don't have it altogether all the time and well, isn't that life? If we were really real, I think we'd find that we all don't have it altogether all the time and that's normal.
And that is the end of my random post.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!