Wednesday, 16 November 2011

My day in pictures!


Practising with prime lenses. Canon 50mm f/1.8. I need to get one of these babies!
It does all sorts of magical things. Love them!
Suzan thinks it ought to feel like Christmas everyday :P So I helped her decorate her gingerbread men for dorm meeting.
Checked out venue for tomorrow's wedding. It's perfect. It's at a little restaurant at the Holiday Inn called Jade Garden. One entire wall is just windows so there's plenty of light streaming in. I was so relieved, I wanted to cry! Light is everything for a photographer and I don't think I'll be lacking in that tomorrow. So excited!

Got to hang out with my Bride and Groom. They are so great! They're practically lifting off the ground with excitement; it's adorable! And so easy to work with. I had a blast hanging out with them and doing some portraits today.
Mark and Debbie Wedding... coming soon ;)

Took advantage of the fact that I have two super cool lenses with me at the moment and shot a couple of photos in the market area. Love this one!

Found these two little stray kittens on a balcony of a building in town and thought they made for great subjects!

Hung out with my pseudo-family :)

2 comments:

  1. hurray for the 50mm f/1.8!!

    can't wait to see your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the old man's pic and the last pic of the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!