Saturday, 26 November 2011

3:10am

I know, I'm ridiculous. But I've been procrastinating on editing this whole week and then I finally got into my groove and when that happens, I just have to let it run it's course cause there's no telling when it'll happen again. I wanted also to post some pictures of my room because I'm just so proud of the fact that I've managed to get it to a point where it doesn't look like a war-zone anymore! There are still some hidden messes but hey, there's really no hurry. Here is some rather insipid photographic proof! HA!

View from the room door. Notice my pin-board? :)

My desk. The dream is that when I'm famous, there will be
a massive Apple desktop on this desk someday :P But for now,
I'm excited like a little kid about my pin-board! It's not mounted
yet but I couldn't resist starting to do it up. I love it!! 
Again, simply love it! 
Okay, that's all for now. Tomorrow (or today rather!) will be filled with more editing and packing to go to travel to Pune on Sunday morning!

And then after I've had my adventures with Ben and Horse and Rider, I can come back home, to my room (and my pin-board) and continue my little projects. Oh the luxury of little taken-for-granted things!

2 comments:

  1. IM ON YOUR BOARD!!!!! IN TWO pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love that photo of us on Sports Day :) hey, can we catch up sometime soon?? Emailz me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!