Today was our last day in Pune. We've been mainly hanging out to capture the crazy activity that goes on here, on the rescue and justice side of FF. I've been to the office once before and I absolutely
love it. Like Ben had mentioned in one of his blog posts, FF people laugh easily and that is so apparent here in the Pune office. Someone or the other is always saying something funny, or pulling someone's leg or doing something clumsy and everybody laughs openly and easily. It's great fun. There wasn't much for me to do to assist Ben in terms of filming/photography so I set up camp and did some editing and also helped Leah with some
Ruhamah things.
After our day in the office today, Leah and Evan took us to this burger joint for dinner. It was called 'Burger King' which was kind of funny because when Evan first told us that's where we were going, we were kind of not excited. Not interested in eating at a stupid American franchise (unless it's Subway :P) But to our delight, it was a total hole-in-t6he-wall kind of place and more often than not, those are always the best in terms of food! It was fantastic. Totally dirty and crowded and there were Beatles posters on the walls which seemed kind of odd. Pune's maddening traffic was noisily zooming past just out the window but the food was great!
Tomorrow, we're road-trippin' it to Bombay! Pretty much the whole FF team is going for some work or the other so it's going to be a riot! I am SO excited about going to Bombay!! It'll be so fun taking Ben around and seeing Bombay in a way that I've never seen it before. Cannot wait!
 |
| Not sure what I'm laughing about and why Wesley looks so sour in this pic! |
 |
| Notice Ben? Now notice other random guy in green on the other side? :D |
 |
| I love this picture. I guess it's not exactly the best publicity for the restaurant but trust me, the steak burgers are worth it! |
 |
| My view from the window. |
 |
| Crazy intersection. |
 |
| Yummmmmmy! |
p.s. check out the new Christmas Collection 2011 at
Ruhamah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!