I went away this weekend with dorm to a guesthouse in Ooty called Fahley (sp?). It's about a half-hour (uphill) walk away from Selborne and it's just a nice getaway from school. I love seeing the girls in their element when they're away from the boys and not awkward! I used to love the weekends when it was just us girls! Anyway, we just played games (not being competitive!) and watched "The Cosby Show" which is hilarious! I remember watching it on TV when I was a kid in Zambia, and probably just laughing along with the audience but now it just makes so much more sense and I love it! I also had a nice walk around on the property of the guesthouse and it's just so gorgeous and peaceful.
I'm free the rest of today... Well, I suppose I could always find things to do like making prop-lists, costume-lists, reading the script a millionth time and planning for the next rehearsal, doing some washing, cleaning up the evolving pile of clothes in my room that I never have enough energy to put away, thinking about my classes next week... :S But thankfully tomorrow is Monday and it's my day off! It's also Miriam's birthday and we've all signed out of breakfast so we can have a bit of a sleep in and then cook a nice brunch together to celebrate.
Life is God's novel. Let him write it.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer
- Isaac Bashevis Singer
*love your pics!
ReplyDelete*love the Cosby Show (why don't they make good clean family entertainment any more?)
I agree with Jill -- the photos are amazing. SHALLOW FOCUS FTW! (why do they call it bokeh, anyway?) #3 is my fave!
ReplyDeleteAnd happy birthday to Miriam!
Thanks peeps!
ReplyDelete@Sharan: Miriam says Thank You!