Saturday, 7 August 2010

Delhi: Chandni Chowk

On the day before the wedding, I managed to convince the Bordons to go to Parathe wale galli in Chandni Chowk for lunch. They were heading that way for some sightseeing, so David and I tagged along to find this awesome-sounding galli... It was quite a long drive through Delhi's clean and huge roads...
Until we reached Chandni Chowk where the roads are tiny with barely enough space for people to walk. It was absolutely fascinating. 
We just walked, asking around for directions until we finally got there and found a tiny little place, sat and ordered... There was actually a picture of Ranbir Kapoor eating at the place so I figured we were at the right place ;)
There were also very tempting Pani Puri stands on the way there!

It was seriously tiny but the food was great. They give you a thali with various curries and banana pickle!



Look at those crazy cables!

Me and Katy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!