Yesterday, after I finished off my work at college, I met Jo at Juhu where I had some lunch (she'd already eaten) and then strolled around on the beach for a while. Juhu beach is... hmmmm... well, let's say that the wind was nice... and so was the feel of sand under my feet!
Saturday, 7 August 2010
Bombay times = good times!
It was so awesome getting to see my lovely friends in Bombay even though it was really briefly and there will always be a million things that we want to do together. I wish I didn't have to leave in such a hurry but it also just gets harder the longer I prolong it! So I sort of booked my ticket before anybody could talk me out of it... Anyway, I don't have the pics from our meet-up at Jo's place but here a few that I took on my camera...
Yesterday, after I finished off my work at college, I met Jo at Juhu where I had some lunch (she'd already eaten) and then strolled around on the beach for a while. Juhu beach is... hmmmm... well, let's say that the wind was nice... and so was the feel of sand under my feet!


And then this morning Jo and Antu came to see me off at the airport since their attempt at receiving me when I arrived was an epic fail :P
Yesterday, after I finished off my work at college, I met Jo at Juhu where I had some lunch (she'd already eaten) and then strolled around on the beach for a while. Juhu beach is... hmmmm... well, let's say that the wind was nice... and so was the feel of sand under my feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*sobs violently*
ReplyDeleteI am going to be not-at-all-understanding and say that I'm upset. I feel incomplete and will continue to feel so every time I talk to you/read your blog.
ReplyDelete