Thursday, 5 August 2010

Back in Bombay!

I arrived here on Sunday night and was so tired and so sick that I didn't even notice Jo and Antu who were waiting to surprise me at the airport! :( I just sort of bee-lined for the auto-stand and didn't find out that they were there until I was already on the highway, making my way to my grandmom's place. I spent Monday and Tuesday in bed. Am much better now though... And the plan is to go to college today and try and get some work done. Yesterday we all met at Jo's place and caught up over lunch which her mom treated us to. I had burned all the videos we took on our Trip so we watched them together yesterday and it was good fun! I also showed them pictures from Taryn and Peter's wedding and they all ooohed and aaaahed over them so I thought I'd share a few with you too... I didn't take many myself because my camera is honestly pathetic and since I've used Jo's camera more often than I've used mine over the last three years, I barely remember how to even use mine! Anyway, the following are from Rachel Bordon's (fellow Hebronite) camera that I stole of her before I left from Delhi... (the ones on my camera are still on the camera and I forgot to bring the cord with me!)

The happy couple karaoke-ing at the Rehearsal Dinner :)
Family praying over them at the Rehearsal Dinner

Taryn's mom walking her down the aisle...
A "Class of 2006" photo at the Reception :) L-R: David Sorge, Me, Jonny Reid, Peter Prescott, Taryn PRESCOTT (!), Chandni Sachdeva and Bhavna Kumar
Self-explanatory, right? :)
Needless to say, the wedding was beautiful and I had such a great time in Delhi. I keep thanking God that I was able to go because it was really just an amazing experience and I learnt a lot. A lot of basic things that I already know but just have to be reminded of again and again.

More later,

1 comment:

  1. That last picture totally breaks my heart. In a good way.

    And seriously, I can't say this enough -- it's so good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!