Sunday, 25 March 2012

This Week.

*Was long and busy and HOT! Our office premises had to deal with some annoying power outage issues which was not fun. Even though all is sorted now, it’s going to be a rough summer with more an more power outages!

*I made a long list of to-do things and crossed off two things:

1. Design a new signature
2. New banner for my photography page.

Thoughts?

Ooty_Wedding_Banner Resampled

*My obsession for Pinterest continues! It is fast becoming one of my favourite internet inventions of all time :P I love how visual it is and just so full of inspiration. I spend probably 70% of my time on the internet browsing other wedding photographers websites, blogs, facebook pages, etc, so it is so great to be able to put the pictures all together in one place. I’ve taken to uploading pins too and it’s a great boost when someone repins your original pins or you go to the search button, search for ‘Indian Brides’ and your photo pops us! Whoop!

Pinterest Photography Inspiration

*I found a new song to obsess about. It’s called Mind Games by Jars of Clay. I wish I could find a YouTube video to share with you but I don’t think there is one yet because it’s a really new song. You might be able to go to noisetrade.com and get a free download from their 2012 Spring Tour Sampler though. It’s such a fun song, I think I’ve listened to it a good twenty times today alone :/ I’m like that!

*I moved up to level 3 on Jillian Michael’s 30-Day shred and wanted to kill myself. That woman is crazy! But I do feel more fit and (for the most part) am enjoying this workout.

*We saw some roses blooming in the garden!  So I took pictures… There are more but I like this sepia-fied one...

046 copy

*That’s all for now. Imma go and watch some Ranbir-magic in Rockstar with the ‘rents. Here’s a self-portrait to end with. Toodles!

001 copy

1 comment:

Yay, a comment!