Been a while since I "retrospected"! Just found this little treasure from some years ago. My crazy friends Jo, Antu and Sonu on Brigade Rd., Bangalore after our trip to Ooty!
I can't help but think how young we were, in our second year of college, life (it would seem) much less complicated. We had not much responsibility. Just had to get through college somehow. And we had each other so that wasn't too hard. Now we are all on different parts of the work, 'make it' in life, get married curve... it is weird and I guess, takes a while to get used to!
But we still have each other, so I guess we'll make it.
I can't help but think how young we were, in our second year of college, life (it would seem) much less complicated. We had not much responsibility. Just had to get through college somehow. And we had each other so that wasn't too hard. Now we are all on different parts of the work, 'make it' in life, get married curve... it is weird and I guess, takes a while to get used to!
But we still have each other, so I guess we'll make it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!