Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Karaoke Night!

Yesterday after work, we all went out to Xtreme Sports Bar for Karaoke Night and what a night it was! I had so much fun! Considering the only karaoke-ing I’ve ever done is within the comforts of my brother and D’s house, with zero audience, I wasn’t sure I’d muster up the courage to actually sing, but oh, how badly I wanted to! So after a drink, I signed up! Of course, my capacity to remember songs/artists is pathetic so it took a while to figure out what to sing but with some remote assistance from my S-I-L, we came up with the perfect duet – Something Stupid! :) S and I sang that one and then Rel and I sang a cheesy number – Love Story by Taylor Swift. S also tried to steal our thunder on this one though as you can see in the first pic ;)

Sendil and TinaSomething Stupidthe gang

Friends, I am happy to say that I have made some “local friends” ;) and I’m starting to think maybe Bangalore isn’t all that bad!

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!You should really post more pictures of yourself, we all want to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!