I went to a wedding this afternoon and I’d asked for permission to click a couple of photos for the sake of practising and to add to my wedding portfolio. It felt good to be behind the camera again. I didn’t take too many pics because there were a bunch of photographers there already – the usual, “tilt-your-head-arbitrarily” types and the types that look like they work for National Geographic – you know, the khaki jacket with a million pockets?
I wonder what my look would be as a wedding photographer? I wish I could pull of the saree look because sarees are just so sexy. But unless you’ve been doing it your whole life, sarees are not exactly practical for work.
Anyway, here’s one of my faves from tonight! :) I wonder what she was saying to him…

I wonder what my look would be as a wedding photographer? I wish I could pull of the saree look because sarees are just so sexy. But unless you’ve been doing it your whole life, sarees are not exactly practical for work.
Anyway, here’s one of my faves from tonight! :) I wonder what she was saying to him…
"Don't even think about it! Marriage is a lot of work for us girls and simply not for me!' she says menacingly. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Good one!
DeleteOH MY GOSH...so adorable! and a super great capture!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it?! Thanks!
Delete