Sunday, 12 February 2012

This Week.

Something really AMAZING happened.

Our broadband was finally connected. If you have any experience with Indian government services, you might be able to understand what a great achievement this is. After two months of frustrated calls, visits to BSNL and hearing "haaaan saab, aata aata. Today it will be done!" but of course it never happened. For two months, this was my dad's job - to follow up with BSNL everyday. On Friday, they appeared, changed all the cables which is apparently where the fault was for all this time and it was done. Just like that. We now have amazing wi-fi at home and I can't lie, my world is just a little bit more sunshiny because of that.

I had Saturday off! In the evening, I went shopping with my parents to SPAR. I love going there. We did our weekly grocery shopping, checked out a couple of things at the Home Centre and then headed down to Lifestyle where I picked up a new pair of much needed jeans!

Sundays are cleaning days. I like to sweep my room on Sundays... OK, I lied, I don't exactly like to sweep but I like it when it's done. It's unbelievable how dusty it gets in a week! I like to see all that dust gone!

Tomorrow I turn 24! Weird.

Sunday Cinnamon Rolls in the making...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!