Tuesday, 13 December 2011

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important..."

I watched this movie last night at the recommendation of D. I loved it, it's going down in my 'inspiration for life' list of movies. You know, alongside Amazing Grace and others that I can't for the life of me remember right now. But anyway, this one is real good. So good. Watch it!

I made it out for a run this morning! Yay! It's been a while, so I was pretty much gasping for breath embarrassingly soon after I started. Ugh, so much work to get into shape, and SO easy to get out of it! Anyway, I just wish it wasn't so darn dark in the morning... and cold. I can literally feel the wind gushing against my face when I'm out there.

I do believe that my fairy lights were stolen :/ Never mind. I just hope whoever took them didn't take them to make money out of them but is awed by them. I tried to find some new ones yesterday to no avail :( They had all the multicoloured ones that change and flash and stuff and I just plain yellow lights of happiness. Sad. Have to try again...

I am SO excited for the 26th of this month! My parents and I are headed to Mumbai and I'll be there for a day before my friends and I head to Pune for another friend's wedding! It's going to be the first time since we left that almost all of us will be together and for such an occasion so it's gonna be a riot! Cannot. wait.

Also looking forward to loads of friends passing through in the next couple of weeks into January. Friends from around the country, friends from abroad, brand new friends, old friends... What a way to bring in the new year! Plenty of good times ahead :)

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I read the book and loved it, so I'm sort of afraid to see the movie in case it doesn't hold up to the book!

    My 14-year old saw it in English class the other day and said most everyone (who's native language is not English) had difficulty understanding the southern accents!!

    Sorry about your lights! :(

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!