| View of the house through the gardens... |
| One section of the porch that wraps around the whole house... |
| The swimming pool... I jumped in with the girls but didn't stay long. It was cold! |
| Geese and... Turkeys! |
| The girls working on this mad 3D puzzle. Gotta love puzzles! |
| Bananagrams! What a fun game! |
| Happy girls! |
| It rained there too! |
That porch looks amazing! I LOVE that last picture!
ReplyDeleteIs this the place we went that was also a couples' therapy getaway type place?? If no, WHERE was that?? It was so pretty and lovely!
ReplyDeleteTINA! FAIRY LIGHTS! I'm going to put mine up real soon :) :) Ah, your room looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd you sound so happy. I'm REALLY glad. Then again, how can you NOT be happy at Hebron?
I want to go to Masinagudi now.
I got your postcard :') I sent you a text, but I don't think it got delivered, so I'm forced to say it here, online :( Thank you SO much for it. You have no idea how happy it made me.
Love you lots,
Sharan