We had a staff Christmas party today which also doubled up as a farewell party for the leaving IGs and staff. It was a good night. Although I am pretty exhausted. I've been running around between Alumni events (there's a big Hebron reunion happening here at the moment) and my usual duties plus rehearsals and things and it's been madness but good madness. It's not annoying because I love being alumni (alumna? alumnus?) and I also love being here at the moment so it's all good.
Junior school has been performing their annual Nativity play for the past couple of days and I've been there getting my itsy bitsy adorable little Star class stars dressed up for their little bit! And it's chaos and pandemonium but I love it and we've had some good laughs. I have to draw moustaches on the boys and it's just hilarious how they keep cracking up and pushing each other in line to get their moustache first :)
Anyway, going back to the party... there were speeches for all the leaving people and it was kind of bittersweet that I wasn't one of them. I mean, I'm really happy to be staying but at the same time it's going to be so hard to see my "batch" leaving while I stay behind! I'm going to miss them terribly...
I have decided to get back into the blog-o-sphere over the holidays :)
ReplyDeleteNow its just "come on holidays"