Monday, 20 December 2010

Once a Hebronite...

One of my very first friends at Hebron from way back in 2001!

Alumni enjoying the scrumptious Christmas Dinner.

The whole gang at Christmas Dinner!

Standing outside the Assembly Hall... Caroline (Class of 2007), Tina and Taryn (Class of 2006)

Class of 2006 reps and Miss M!
L-R: Jerusha, Miss M, Peter, Taryn, Tina

One of my favourite married couples in the world!

...always a Hebronite!

I'm so glad we finally had a reunion at Hebron. Most of the people who turned up were from around the Class of 2000 so they were gone before I started but it was awesome how easy it was to get along with them! I'm so grateful that I could have been there!

2 comments:

  1. So many times I just open up a compose window or a comment box and want nothing more than to type "I miss you" a million times over. But words are so inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures - moving train is awesome. Hope you enjoy better moments to capture on your camera in 2011. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!