Sunday, 3 October 2010

Sunday morning...

*
 
It feels like I haven't blogged in ages! There are still so many things that I haven't written about but honestly it's a little impossible because there's too much going on! The main thing right now is DRAMA! Our first performance is this Wednesday and I'm super excited but also a little freaked out! (I feel like I've said this before...?) Last night we had a full dress-rehearsal and they all looked brilliant and did their best and while I almost lost it a couple of times, for the most part I felt like a proud... mother hen! I wasn't feeling the best but I went over to Suzan's (I pretty much live there when I'm at school!) and we baked three mega batches of Brownies - one for her dorm girls and two for the Std. 7s after Drama... Oh, I'll miss baking for them. Tomorrow is rest day and then one final rehearsal on Tuesday evening before we perform on Wednesday!
 
Two weeks to go before the ten-day break and while I'm looking forward to some travelling, I'm also a little bit sad that this term is coming to and end and soon it'll be time to leave (?) The good thing is that Christmas is coming! :D Next term will be so fun! I'm hoping to get involved with the kiddies Nativity production, so there still will be some drama in my life, which makes me happy! Can you believe it's October already? 2010 is almost over. That is CRAZY! 
 
This morning I woke up at 6:20am for some odd reason and since I had nothing to do, I was listening to some Brandon Heath and had a strong flashback to Christmas 2009, because that's when I first heard Brandon Heath and fell in love with his music... Anyway, so I was just thinking of that Christmas and how many things have changed since then. It's pretty amazing. I love the power of retrospect! It's almost like you finally got to a viewpoint after a rather hard climb up a mountain and can stand back and finally see (a little more of) the big picture and have some "ah-ha moments!" (I apologise for the climbing-up-a-mountain analogy, but what do you expect? I live in Ooooooty! :D)
 
Okay, I think I should stop now...
 
*The pictures were taken this morning. We got a ride to church so I decided to wear my heels and I always feel pretty in my heels (even though they are SO uncomfortable!) so we took a picture!
 
p.s. check out Miriam's mega-awesome boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!