So we're a couple of days away from the ten-day break and we're so ready for it! School is great but after a busy term, we could really do with a break... Anu, Miriam and I are heading for Kerala and the itinerary (such a funny word, isn't it? i-tin-e-rarrrrry :P) sounds fantastic! I can't wait!
Tomorrow will be a long day and not much of a day-off because we're performing again in the evening so we'll have a last rehearsal in the morning. Busy, but also really looking forward to it! It'll be good, I'm sure!
The other dramas too have been amazing. So far we've seen
- Annie
- The Whipping Boy
- James And The Giant Peach
- The Matchgirls
- The Crucible
and tomorrow we'll also see another play called Captain Fantastic.
And then they'll all be performed one more time for the "invasion of the parents" :P
Anyway, I'm really distracted cause I'm kind of half-watching "Notting Hill" with Miriam and Anu and Hugh Grant just said, "Whoopsie Daisies!" :) Love it.
More later,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!