Thursday, 7 October 2010

Annie!

Not a fabulous picture, but that is my brilliant cast that I am SO PROUD of! They performed last night for Hebron and they were just brilliant. They're generally brilliant but last night they were better than I've ever seen them before and I'm so happy! They also seemed to have had a lot of fun too which makes me even happier because at the end of the day, that's the whole point! Today we're just going to relax because I think we deserve that and then we'll work on some of the things that went wrong tomorrow morning so that Monday will be even better!
 
The Std. 9s are performing this evening and I'm so relieved that I can just sit and watch and not worry about it tonight. Oh, how I LOVE Drama Week! I can never express how grateful I am that God brought me back here at this time!
 
It's a wet day in Ooty today... Can't say I'm that much of a fan of rain in Ooty as I was in Bombay or even Bangalore! But anyway, just as long as it keeps away during the performances otherwise it gets pretty hard to hear the students on stage! I remember how it poured and poured the night we performed 'Peter Pan' when we were in Std. 13. I think we actually stopped for a little while to wait for it to calm down a little...
 
Anyway, lunch time!
 
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!