So part of our itinerary was to spend the day in Kovalam after Varkala and I was SO excited! I went there back when I was in school with my friends and I absolutely loved it! Was one of the most memorable holidays ever and so I was super excited to go back!
We reached at about mid-morning and it was pouring down with rain, which was kind of nice! Taryn was also there which was even nicer! Well, definitely nice for us because we got to see her again but it's bittersweet for her as she's waiting to get her visa so she can join Peter in the UK...
Anyway, so we ate lunch at the German Bakery and then hung out on the beach all afternoon and then when it was time to go, my heart started to sink because I hadn't enough of Kovalam and I really wanted to stay! Thankfully, another one of the IGs - Janessa was kind enough to share her hotel room so Miriam and I stayed that night and it was awesome! I loved being able to walk on the beach at night and then again the next morning and just to eat at the little shack restaurants on the beach. Kovalam is so awesome!





I KNOW! I looked at the photos and I kept thinking to myself, "That girl looks EXACTLy like Taryn, but how is that possible, haha, she must be at Cambridge with Peter!" and then I read the rest of the post and I didn't feel like smiling anymore. Poor Taryn. I REALLLLLY hope she gets her visa soon :(
ReplyDeleteAnd then I'll be able to visit her here because one of my close friends here, Nic, has her boyfriend up at Cambridge, and I'd definitely go up with her if Taryn and Peter are there!
Keep them photos coming! Also, you are as beautiful as ever.
Looks like you are having a great time! It was too bad when we were in India we didnt' take time to go visit the south. Oh well, seeing your trip makes it fun:) You look great in that deep purple dress, oh la la!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love the pink sky over the ocean. So lovely!
ReplyDelete