Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Home and Wet!

Yours truly is home...

The parentals and I arrived in Bangalore this morning and I got straight down to unpacking all my stuff - which is a lot. We had ten pieces of luggage coming from Bombay and of those, 8 were mine :/ Don't judge, after three years of living in a place, you tend to accumulate :P I still have one more bag to unpack and I have to put away all the stuff I've randomly dumped on the couch, bed, etc... I hate unpacking. If it were up to me, I'd live out of the suitcases for the next two months.














One last Bombay sunrise (taken from our cab to VT station on the Bandra-Worli Sealink)

Anyway, so I have one long summer ahead of me and I'm trying to think up things to do (ideas welcome) to keep myself busy and I really don't want to end up sitting in front of the computer all day. As much as I love the internet, I think I need to put a limit to all this 'information overload' and slow down a little, absorb more...

I'll keep you updated!

I was greeted by rain this evening in Bangalore! And I went up on the terrace and got a little wet. I'm a total sucker for rain... I just love how the sky gets grey and opens up and pours water down on us... water! The most essential necessity... falling from the sky, for free! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your comment about the rain made me think of this: http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/TasteAndSee/ByDate/1998/1117_The_Great_Work_of_God_Rain/

    I love all your pictures from your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was brilliant today. I thought a cyclone was hitting Bangalore. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely love the first picture. Oh my God.


    Ps: I SAW THE HEADER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jill: Thanks! Reading it right now :)
    @Subbu (?) What do I call you? Your whole user name is too long :P And you live in Bangalore! Cool! I know, wasn't it awesome?
    @Sharan: Thank you! I love it too! I'm so glad that we decided to catch the train from VT - gave me the chance to drive through Bombay one last time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, Call me Swat. Yes, I live in Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!