So why should I worry?
Why do I freak out?
God knows what I need
You know what I need
...
Two things you told me
That you are strong
And you love me
Yes, you love me
Why do I freak out?
God knows what I need
You know what I need
...
Two things you told me
That you are strong
And you love me
Yes, you love me
- Jon Foreman (Your Love Is Strong)
Also been listening to Jon Foreman (lead singer of Switchfoot) a lot recently. He's so good. So good. I've always loved Switchfoot (love their lyrics!) but listening to Jon Foreman's solo albums is just something else altogether. One of my favourites at the moment is called Your Love Is Strong. (I can't figure out how to embed the YouTube video but here's the link if you're interested!) There are also some songs written for his wife. Gotta love a man who loves his wife. There's something very endearing about that, don't you think? Men! Love your wives!
I look out the window
The birds are composing
Not a note is out of tune
Or out of place
I walk through the meadow
And stare at the flowers
Better dressed than any girl
On her wedding day
The birds are composing
Not a note is out of tune
Or out of place
I walk through the meadow
And stare at the flowers
Better dressed than any girl
On her wedding day
Who writes stuff like that?!? Jon Foreman that's who :)
I have tickets to Delhi for the end of July for Taryn's wedding!! (Have I told you that I'm going to be one of the bridesmaids?) Woohoo! So looking forward to that. I was gonna get her to guest write for you on the blog again but what to do, we were too busy catching up while she was here. Have to catch her some other time. In the meantime, you can read her posts on Compelle Intrare again - here and here :) Wow, I just visited those links myself and it's so strange! How much things have changed since the first time she blogged on CI! She's getting married in a month! Ahhhh! :D
![]() |
| (1.) At my graduation ceremony at Hebron, 2006 (2.) At home some time in the latter part of 2006 (3.) At Coffee World, last summer. (4.) In Mussoorie, a few weeks ago :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!