Well, yesterday was frustrating. It rained... actually, it poured in the evening and you already know that I love rain so that was nice... Except that after that, because this is Bangalore, the power went out. And we inundated the people who are supposed to fix these things with calls but they never came and so we had no power till today morning and man, that was frustrating! Bangalore really feels like a village after Bombay sometimes. And that's good in a way, cause after five months I can actually hear myself now :P 'Village life' is peaceful and quiet... And the weather rocks right now!
Anyway, so I was watching all the videos that we took on our trip on my handycam and I was laughing so much that I almost cried. You know that kind of laughter? We're such a bunch of loonies, really. My favourite video of the lot (there are many!) was taken on our last morning in Mussoorie :) We slept really late the night before, or rather that same morning, and we were checking out of the hotel that day to leave for Dehradun so we had to wake up, pack up and get ready and that takes a while when there are six girls together... Anyway, so Jo woke up first and then I woke up and we proceeded to wake the rest up with IPod and speakers in hand! One song led to the other and Sonu was the only one left to be woken up when the song 'Forever' by Chris Brown started and then it turned into an impromptu rendition of the JK Wedding video (if you haven't seen it, stop whatever you're doing and follow this link!) and it's just hilarious. I wish I could show you but it's also really embarrassing and the girls might kill me... But I am going to show you some snapshots!
*Click for better view
What's life if you can't laugh at yourself, eh? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!