Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Oh Hammock, My Hammock!

Yup, it's a hammock alright. And it's hanging in our garden - oh yes! Finally!


I've had this hammock for about four years... I got it in the summer of 2007 and barely got to use it because then I went off to college in Bombay. Anyway, ever since then, I've been bugging my parents to put it up and they never got around to it so I fished it out myself this morning and with my mother's brilliant ideas, we found a suitable home for it and there it is! And it's blissful! I foresee many happy, lazy hours of reading/pondering/being in this hammock for the next couple of weeks! :) And Bangalore is the perfect weather for 'hammocking' at the moment... Oh happy days!


I'm done unpacking (just don't open my cupboard :P) and I'm ready to start holidaying now! On the agenda so far is lots of reading, writing, taking photos, baking, a possible weekend trip to Ooty, catching up on all the hindi movies I've missed in the last 6 months or more...


Speaking of which... I finally watched '3 Idiots' and I liked it! Granted, some bits were a liiiitle bit ridiculous but all in all, a funny movie! Next up is 'Luck By Chance'! :)


So... I know, I'm about 6 months late but I just have to say it... "Aaaal izzz welll!!" ;)


Toodles,

2 comments:

  1. I have exams now. Don't make me J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Tina, it's hard to describe what your pictures do. I can taste the Bombay sunrise, the temperature, moisture, everything-even though I've never been to Bombay. And I can feel every little rope diamond in that hammock absorbing my wieght with the greenery above. How do you capture these things?? Anyway, keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!