Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Two Down! :)

HRD is done. done. done! Yaaaay!! :)

I was planning to get some sleep but somehow when I really need to sleep, that's when all the thoughts* [*Read as blog posts. Compulsive blogger that I am] starts whirling about in my head! So annoying! Seriously, this always happens to me, even the night before an exam... I'm not the kind who stays up all night studying so I usually turn out the lights so that I can get in a good number of hours of sleep but then I just lie there... awake... argh.

I'm so exhausted for some reason. More than after the last exam. And I have two more exams this week on Friday and Saturday!!! Ahhhh! But I'm so looking forward to this weekend. For the last couple of weekends it's been like, "Blah... weekend... who cares. Have to study anyway." But this weekend?! PARTAY!!!! No, the exams don't get over but after Saturday the next two exams are my favourite subjects and we have a two week break so we can totally afford to NOT study this weekend and that is what I intend to do! Oh YES!! :D

Today was pretty good. Less confusion at the exam centre and I wrote like a crazy woman! I have a little bump between the knuckles on my right hand and my shoulders and back are still all tensed up... the benches were somehow more uncomfortable today!


Sonu, Sharan and Vini had an exam too and we haven't seen them in ages and so we met up at CCD (not Vini :() for a drink after the exam. Ah, just like old times! :) Have I mentioned how much I love the fact that my centre is in South Bombay? When we had to choose, the logical thing to do was to choose a centre near to where you live but we all picked South Bombay instead. No matter that it takes a 45-min train journey to get there. The basic idea was that chances of getting a "ghatti" college in South Bombay were lower than the chances of getting one in the suburbs and I guess we were right. Even though people thought we were cRaZy. I'm really glad. I love traveling by train! Yes, they're crowded and dirty and all the rest but most of the time I still love it. [Commute with me!]


I really miss my early morning rides to college. I can't believe that is now a thing of the past! :'( And I also love that I get to see the sea! Antu and I get off at Charni Road station and then walk it up to Wilson College which is about a 7-minute walk, and a nice one too! By the sea. Love it. And Marine Drive... Need I say more?


Anyway, I guess I should go make myself my customary summer drink - Nimbu Paani!! - and hit the books again. 

I'll be back! On Saturday! And I'm going to be really happy! :P 

P.s. This post was supposed to go in a completely different direction actually. But I guess that's for another day...

"You will never do anything in this world without courage."
-- Aristotle

3 comments:

Yay, a comment!