Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Le... wait for it....!

Ha ha! This is the message that Antu sent me this morning...

This day is going down in history, my friend. This is day is gonna be 'le..gen...wait for it...dary! legendary!!' :) :) :) good morning.

And I cracked up. (For you clueless ones, watch How I Met Your Mother! :P) Just what I needed this morning. 4 hours away from my first University exam.

I have such awesome friends. 

Last week, after Sonu, Sharan and Vini finished their first exam, Sonu messaged me this:
One down. This is historical. I wish the same to you. With all my heart.

And I'm here! Aha! After the first exam and it really does feel historical. I know, it's like just ONE down and there are five more to go spread over... still... one more month but you know, I'm seeing joy in the small things again ;)

It was good. I actually enjoyed studying for this exam (Social Theory) and I am pleased to say that I knew everything that they asked (which was pretty much EXACTLY the same as last year's paper, btw. Jeez, so lazy these University people!!) but I couldn't finish! :( It was really really lengthy and I wrote as fast as I possibly could!! But there was total confusion at the beginning  because we had to figure out the nitty-gritties of writing our details on the front of the answer booklet (Thanks for the heads up, Vini!) and they technically should have given us at least ten minutes more... But anyway, it is over.

Wilson College has such a beautiful building and is situated right opposite Chowpatty beach but it's so badly maintained and so dirty. That made me really sad, that a College should be in that state. And also made me appreciate (once again) my college's awesomely beautiful, clean and pink campus!! :P

Niru and I at Chowpatty Beach on my birthday, 2008

Anyway, next exam on the 20th. Human Resource Development. (Yuck!) 

This is totally exciting. It has started! Finally!! And before we know it, it will be over!
Fluoresce! My research group, taken at one of the many staircases in College.
L-R: Monisha, Me, Gauri, Antu, Jo, Eshana, Astrid

L-R: Me, Sharan, Vini, Sonu, Gauri, Antu. (Jo was taking the pic) 

Haha, so I was looking for a photo of our campus and I found this!! This was after we finished our first year exams... You know, back when we were kids... Ha! Well, it feels like that anyway. Such a funny picture, right? Look at me!! I'm obviously the only one who had the jumping thing down! :P And Antu? Tsk. Tsk... :P

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Everyone has a jumping photo eh? :D But seriously, you nailed it. The others seem to suck, save Vini I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping photos are awesome, always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks, Ryan! I like my jump too :P

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!