Saturday, 24 April 2010

Happy and Tired!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! FOUR DOWN!!! 

I'm kind of overwhelmed because I don't know what to do with myself right now. Blog? Facebook? Sleep? I guess I'll do all of them :P cause I don't have to study and that's pretty much all I've been doing for the past month and half. I know it's not over. I'm not going to forget that but I can relax now. For a while. And relax because there are only two more to go and I really like the next two and they're only after two weeks! To be honest, I like all of the papers... umm, okay not HRD so much :P... but the next two are my absolute favourites so at least I don't have to fight with myself to make me study! :P

After the exam today, we went over to Monisha's place. I love going to her place!! We have many awesome memories there of hours spent over our Research project and while that was a lot of fun, it was nice to be able to go to her place today and not work! We got take-out from a Chinese place called 5Spice and dessert from... I forget the name of the place but it was delicious!! And basically had a lot of fun! 

In the evening, as the sun was setting, Monisha took us up to the terrace of her 16 floor building and oh. my. goodness. It was so beautiful. I couldn't get enough of it. Every way you turn there is one awesome view after the other... And then the sun set. And the lights started coming on... And I felt like my heart was going to burst. I didn't know which way to look. How to take in all the beauty?? I'm going to miss Bombay so very much. 

Anyway, I have a lot to say but like I said, I feel kind of overwhelmed right now. I'm so exhausted for one... Last night I was so tired I was falling asleep on my books. Two exams in a row is a bad idea!!! It's not that I hadn't studied for it in advance but still, the last-minute stuff is crucial and yesterday there were barely any "last-minutes" and I was so tired. Even this morning, I felt so blah and not confident at all but it went off pretty well and wow, today has been such a FULL day! 

And tomorrow I'm going to Lonavla!! :) But more about that later...

For now... Here are a few shots I took from the terrace of Monisha's building. It felt so good to take photos again even though it was on my tiny little Nikon Coolpix. I really like doing that, you know? Taking photos. I really like it :)

3 comments:

Yay, a comment!