Well, now meet Peter. Taryn's (very-)soon-to-be husband! :)
Peter was also in our class at Hebron and their story goes back pretty much as far as when Taryn and I started at Hebron in Std. 9! And it's a good story too so if you ever have the privilege of meeting either of these two wonderful people, do ask them to tell you the story. Haha, I told my dear friends from college the same thing and they extracted the whole story from Taryn when we met her on our 'The Trip' to Mussoorie. That is one rainy afternoon that I will never forget :) (Incidentally, today was also a rainy afternoon :))
Anyway, I remember that Taryn and I had a rough time the first weeks at Hebron just dealing with homesickness and all the other things that come with being a teenager :P so we would sometimes go out and lie on the trampoline, stare up at the stars and make plans of running away to Bangalore! Ha! We also used to lie there and dream about 'the one'. You know, the 'ideal man' that we would someday marry. I don't even remember what exactly the descriptions were but I later found out that the guy Taryn was actually describing was Peter ;)
And now they're getting married! I'll be travelling to Delhi to attend the wedding next weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. But it was really great to just catch up with these two before that because you know how crazy weddings are.
So there you have it, one more fabulous afternoon of 'The Summer of Big Things'! :)
![]() |
| Maintaining Hebron's "six-inch" rule :P |
![]() |
| The customary mirror-picture. |
![]() |
| Re-union! :) |





Taryn and Peter in the same frame. FINALLY.
ReplyDeleteWow, a wedding in Delhi! I'm sure you will have a blast with your friends. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Love your pictures as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your warm comment on my blog. Really appreciate it:)
I REALLY miss you right now. EPIC missness. I don't think I anticipated missing you so much.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start writing to you when you get to Ooty.
@Ping: Thanks for your comments too :)
ReplyDelete@S: I look forward to it :) Really.