Saturday, 23 June 2012

# 19: Learn to drive (in Bangalore traffic!)*

Check, mark and partayyyyyy! I've been thinking about when would be a good time to truly cross this off my list as I've been driving for a good number of weeks now but I think today is a good day to do it. I drove solo for the first time in Bangalore today!

36Pictures is working on an assignment for an online magazine sort of thing so we had to go to a location in Koramangala this evening. After we were done, we all piled into the car and drove back to Indiranagar and I guess that's when Antu sneakily shot this picture on her phone. I think it is hilarious! Not sure why I look so serious. I really do quite like this driving thing. I promise!

Either I am trying to figure out which way I am supposed to be going, or some idiot on the road is honking at me unnecessarily or is doing some other stupid thing like they do.

Anyway, I am finally on the roads, peoples and it feels so good.

Whoop!


*UPDATE: Apparently there were other pictures taken while I was driving that I was completely unaware of! :P









1 comment:

Yay, a comment!