Monday, 18 June 2012

Father's Day

Yesterday, my parents and I started (what I hope will become) a new tradition in the efforts of 1) me getting lots of driving practice and 2) all of us getting a hang of navigating around Bangalore. My dad and I are the worst at directions but thankfully my mum is a genius at it. She sat in the back, map in hand (I'm talking an actual map on paper and not Googlemaps!) and directed us to Lalbagh. We were meant to get off there are visit the nursery for gardening stuff but we were getting late for Father's Day breakfast with my brother (his first!) and D so we pretty much turned right around and headed to Boca Grande at Koramangala.

I think I drove a total of about 30kms yesterday and went up to the 5th gear for the first time in my life! Oh yeah, I'm totally hardcore! I love driving! There are still loads of crazies out there and I can't say I'm a fan of the narrow gallis of Bangalore or the unruly bike-riders who think they can get away with anything!! But for the most part, it is enjoyable and I look forward to road-trippin' it somewhere someday soon :P Just need to put together a good driving music collection. Suggestions welcome!

Here are some Father's Day pictures from yesterday!

Neal was not in the mood to be photographed! Haha!
Granny and Neal
Four generations!

1 comment:

  1. do something extra which you can git to your father on father's day.. it's so wonderful day in the year..

    Nursery Schools Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!