Thursday, 21 June 2012

Published?

About two weeks ago, this lovely lady from the Aday.org team in Stockholm contacted me about getting more information about one of the pictures that I had submitted because my  "image (washing hanging on the line) [had] caught the eye of the selectors." and if it got through the final round of selection it would be published in a book and maybe even exhibited in an exhibition in Stockholm so this was super exciting and totally unexpected news! 
Unfortunately I heard back from them yesterday and my image didn't make it through BUT looky here what I found! My image was one of the 22 featured from Aday.org on the Washington Post! 
Does this mean that I am officially now a "published photographer", or is that pushing it a little too far? Haha.
Either way, Washington Post is kind of a big deal, right? 
What I love the most is that it says, "Photographer Tina Nandi". Oh yeah, that's me!




And this is just the beginning. I so need little boosts like this on days when I feel like, "what the heck am I doing with my life?!?!" Thank you, God!

2 comments:

Yay, a comment!