I know it's not Friday but Bec said that to us yesterday at Jazzercise and I literally thought, “what a great blog post title!!” and I couldn't let it pass. Ha ha! I love Bec, she never fails to cheer me up. Speaking of Jazzercise, I love Jazzercise!! Although, after a break for a month and three consecutive days of Jazzercise, I. am. in. pain.
Jen moved in with me yesterday evening which is so great! Living alone is really not my cup of tea. After the first two days, the excitement and novelty subsides and cooking and eating alone becomes overrated and I keep myself up until I literally can’t keep my eyes open anymore and fall asleep out of pure exhaustion.
So yes, I'm really happy to have a room-mate! We made chicken curry last night (almost from scratch! Oh yeah!) and mutter paneer tonight (not quite from scratch) and chappatis (completely from scratch. I am proud of myself) and call me crazy but I love making chappatis! My mother would let me help her sometimes but then after a while she'd take over and tell me to go set the table or something because I was slow. John says I'm slow at cutting vegetables. And Dinah agrees. How is one to learn, I say. Sheesh-kebobs. So I'm quite happy to be able to cook at my own pace and learn and have a room-mate who doesn't complain about my slow-ness :)
Time for some Gleeeeeee!
I love this post! it's so infectiously happy! :D sounds like your rooming together is fun times :) that is a fantastic blog title (I swear I will work that into everyday conversation) and I wholeheartedly approve of the way it ends :)
ReplyDeletex
JAG