Let the record show that Tina rode a horse today by herself for the first time ever and absolutely loved it. Her current obsession is to live on a farm with one cat (yes, I have in fact fallen in love with the cat) and lots of dogs and horses. Let the future be full of lots of horse-riding.
That's all.
That's all.
Reminds me of my first horse ride and the excitement which it generated long back in Matheran on a family owned farm!!
ReplyDeleteI've always told you i love your life and you told me i wouldn't want that. Will you take that back now!:) :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you. Want to see you sooooon! :D
Tina that's so exciting!! riding a horse is so much fun, no? I did use to love it back when I was in high school and lucky to have a horse (I was fairly obsessed in high school) but he was a stubborn thing...so between the two of us we made quite a pair! ha ha. having grown up on a farm, I do think it is the ideal place to live and settle down - I highly recommend it :)
ReplyDeletex
JAG