Maybe I should wait for a time when I am not so tired to write this post but I want to share this picture desperately and I'm sure there'll be more 'Rod and Diana Times' to talk about in the future!
Meet Rod and Diana - new friends who invited us to dinner last night at their cute little apartment. We ate french fries, sweet corn and grilled chicken... Half dressed with Peri Peri sauce and the other half with Honey BBQ. Yummylicious. And then we just sat around the table and chatted away for hours.
Anyway here's a picture of all of us that I insisted on getting before we left :)
| Diana and Rod on the left and Jen on the right! |
*gasps* you don't know what Peri Peri sauce is?!
ReplyDelete:P Just kidding... It's an African spicy sauce... One of the famous ones is Nando's Peri Peri which is what we had at Rod and Diana's... Nando's is a big South African restaurant and is really yummy!
I thought it was a sauce from Portugal as that's how one of the restaurants here in Thailand says.
ReplyDeleteIt's moments like this with friends that you'll cherished for lifetime. Thanks for sharing Tina, love the pictures!!
So yesterday in office we had this exact same discussion, because there used to be a Nando's at Mumbai Central City Center. (now out of business! sad) Here was the verdict of our discussion as confirmed by a reliable online source:
ReplyDelete"Nando's is a casual dining restaurant group originating from South Africa with a Portuguese theme"