Thursday, 19 May 2011

Free will.

Isn't free will beautiful? I can't imagine how monotonous and dry life would be if we were denied the privilege to use our free will. Choices are usually hard but they somehow shape your character, make you who you are. I think it's just beautiful and I'm grateful that God doesn't twist our arms into doing things, He treats us as responsible, thinking, capable beings that have the freedom to make choices and He lets us make them at the cost of Himself because I bet God's heart breaks when we make choices that make us stray away from Him and if you think about it, if God is God then He must be omnipotent, right? Thus, He could make us make choices that wouldn't break His heart, but then that would be denying us free will and not very benevolent. And God must be both (and so many other things!) and so we have free will and He breaks His heart.

Real love is hard love.

.

1 comment:

Yay, a comment!