It's the New Year's Day according to the Bengali Calendar today. So we buy wear new clothes, visit with family, seek blessing from our elders, etc.
I'm not a big shopper so I didn't get any new clothes, but I did get something else that's new... that I've been wanting to get for a long long time.
See if you can tell what it is from the picture below :)
Yup, been wanting a nose piercing for a long long time but kept chickening it out, so today D and I went to a jewellery shop and I decided to just go for it. Love it! :)
I'm not a big shopper so I didn't get any new clothes, but I did get something else that's new... that I've been wanting to get for a long long time.
See if you can tell what it is from the picture below :)
Yup, been wanting a nose piercing for a long long time but kept chickening it out, so today D and I went to a jewellery shop and I decided to just go for it. Love it! :)
Love it! I got mine done in my first week of uni... but I promised myself that if it ever closed up I wouldn't repierce it because it was NOT the funnest experience. I am a bit of a wimp like that :-)
ReplyDeleteI always wanted a 2nd ear piercing. I got mine when I was working in Hebron (at vibes)and had it on for more than a year. Then I lost interest in it and took it off.
ReplyDelete