Sunday, 27 May 2012

This Week.

I feel bad for neglecting my blog. My brain is also starting to feel the effects of not writing/journaling/blogging for so long. To make matters worse, I've been clicking so much in the last week or so that I have a massive pile of culling and editing to do and just thinking about it makes me hyperventilate a little bit. 

But I'm not complaining; I learn as much from post-processing as I do from shooting so I know it's good for me to do it so that I can learn more about my style and get more efficient. (Note: This means that being a photographer also means spending many hours at my computer.)

Anyway, to summarize my time in Bombay so far, I have been shooting a lot, had very little time for post-processing, meeting with photographers, visiting galleries, exploring parts of Bombay that I've never explored before, spending as much time with my friends as possible, and eating good food!

And... that's all the energy for writing that I have left for today.

Here's a photo to give you an idea of the madness that I got myself into this evening! Ha ha! Photographing a project designed by Robert's company in a slum area in Vasinaka. We needed to get one essential shot after the sun had set so we put together a makeshift 'tripod' so I could shoot at a slow shutter-speed. Needless to say, I needed some height too so we got a stool from a kind vegetable vendor, I removed my shoes and got on top of the stool to be able to set up the shot comfortably. It was great fun and we attracted a whole lot of attention (some of which was completely unwanted!) but they made for some great shots!

Have an awesome week!


Picture courtesy of Robert Stephens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!