It's raining. And I mean full-on, thunder, lighting, wind and SO much water falling from the sky kind of raining. I absolutely love it.
Our car is scared of the thunder. It's kind of funny. Every time there's a loud *bang* in the sky, the alarm goes off!
I've gone the whole day thinking that I needed to write all the stuff that was going through my head and I didn't manage to do that and now I can't remember any of it. Dang it.
My head is swimming with hopes and dreams and I like being in that place but every so often, my fears show up on the scene. Fears that make me shaky and uncertain and cautious of taking the risks that I know I need to take. Dreams don't just come true, you have to put yourself out there and work at it. Sometimes things don't always turn out the way you hope for them though and that's what I'm most scared of.
I love photography, but what if photography doesn't love me back? I'm not sure I can take that heart-break.
But if I stay in a safe place, that's all I'll ever be doing. Staying. Static. And I so don't want that to be my story. And imagine all the things that I would miss out on if I don't allow myself to move ahead, to take that leap? I don't know what the end will look like, it may not look anything like I would like it to look like at this point but the journey will be worth it. The journey will be filled with adventure and learning. I will make mistakes and I will fall. I will probably be miserable and lose all hope at some point, or at many points. I will be 'poor' and barely making it, but I will have no regrets. I will be grateful for all the people that I am going to meet and all the experiences that I am going to have and I will remember the good things. And I will become more of who I am meant to be.
That's the goal. That's all I want to achieve.
Our car is scared of the thunder. It's kind of funny. Every time there's a loud *bang* in the sky, the alarm goes off!
I've gone the whole day thinking that I needed to write all the stuff that was going through my head and I didn't manage to do that and now I can't remember any of it. Dang it.
My head is swimming with hopes and dreams and I like being in that place but every so often, my fears show up on the scene. Fears that make me shaky and uncertain and cautious of taking the risks that I know I need to take. Dreams don't just come true, you have to put yourself out there and work at it. Sometimes things don't always turn out the way you hope for them though and that's what I'm most scared of.
I love photography, but what if photography doesn't love me back? I'm not sure I can take that heart-break.
But if I stay in a safe place, that's all I'll ever be doing. Staying. Static. And I so don't want that to be my story. And imagine all the things that I would miss out on if I don't allow myself to move ahead, to take that leap? I don't know what the end will look like, it may not look anything like I would like it to look like at this point but the journey will be worth it. The journey will be filled with adventure and learning. I will make mistakes and I will fall. I will probably be miserable and lose all hope at some point, or at many points. I will be 'poor' and barely making it, but I will have no regrets. I will be grateful for all the people that I am going to meet and all the experiences that I am going to have and I will remember the good things. And I will become more of who I am meant to be.
That's the goal. That's all I want to achieve.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!