Tuesday, 8 May 2012

#30 Create a fan page for my photography on Facebook

DONE!

It took me a while and I have a LOT more work to do to get it up to date but it's there, folks. I have a Facebook page for Tina Nandi Photography! Check it out!

And my friend, Grace Nethala pointed out that this means one more thing to cross off my list of 101 in 1001! Double Whoop!!


Wish I could write more, but it's been a long day and I'm glad to say a pretty productive day, I need me sleep!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on #34. It's a pain in the butt! Let me know if you find a good place to learn about it.

    I have a photographer friend who uses the flash all the time...even outside (to fill in and get rid of those awful shadows)

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!