Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Paint it Red.

Some things I am loving right now...
Being at 'home' with these two. My brother and S-I-L at UBCity to celebrate my brother's birthday!

























Being connected to WiFi at home. I love the internet. 
Thanks to the internet I can
...'hang out' with my friends.
...'see' my super-awesome, super-busy, super-cool, but unfortunately super-far-away boyfriend once in a while thanks to Skype. 
...collect a whole lot of random information. ...find cool things like this (click on the squares to make music)...and this - free online photo-editing software and also Adobe AIR for creating websites is now my newest project!
...follow my favourite blogs and photography websites.


I just love the internet. Period.
Hanging out with another of my lovely college buddies over the weekend.
As-bright-as-it-can-get-red-nailpolish on my toeses...





















Speaking of "toeses"... Here's a video from one of my favourite musicals - Singin' In The Rain that I love and always brings me endless amounts of happiness. I wish I could dance like that!

Moses supposes his toeses are roses... but Moses supposes erroneously. Cause Moses he knowses his toeses aren't roses as Moses supposes his toeses to be! Hoop-di-do-di-doodle-doodle!

New super-cute sandals from Bata. Say what you will, but Bata really rocks. I swear by Bata.






















15% off on Maybelline make-up at Lifestyle.
Nude nailpolish is sexy. Kajal is essential. Red is funky! ;)
Google+
I had a go at Antu for 'cheating' on Facebook and then I did it too... :S Sonu, Jo and I were talking on Skype last night and then we decided to check out Google+ because we're suckers for FREE video conferencing and we'll go anywhere for that! :P I have to admit, after the initial "I can't believe I'm signing up for ANOTHER social networking site!!!", I was impressed. Cool graphics. Cool concept. Easier privacy settings. And there is so much more that I haven't even begun to explore yet. Google is going to take over the world. 


Jasmine Star. I think I fall in love with this woman a little bit more every time I visit her blog. I don't want to sound creepy but whenever I visit her blog, watch a CreativeLIVE video or find her name on endless wedding websites or blogs, I want to catch hold of whoever will listen and gush about her. (There are other people I love to gush about that I have never met but let's not creep too many people out in one blog post!) I love looking at her photographs because they are so aesthetically pleasing and so full of emotion but more than that I love her willingness to share. To teach. Every once in a while, there's a post filled with useful information and lessons for aspiring photographers. I have learnt so much from her blog and if I ever do become a famous, published, award-winning, kick-ass photographer one day, remind me to pass on the knowledge. Remind me to encourage the dreamers like I have been encouraged. 

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome. Your blog is such a nice, warm read.
    I have the exact same kajal and red nail color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I LOVE your sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!