Saturday, 16 July 2011

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

I love eating. Especially at cafes with fresh food that you can see and pick from. And having company to share a meal with.

I also love watching hindi movies. In theatres.

And we did both of the above things yesterday. Lunch at a restaurant called Eat Around The Corner in Bandra and then went to watch Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara at Imax in Wadala. So, in summary - Perfect Day.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie. It's one of those fun, feel-good films that fill you with happiness and oomph to just live! Remember to take life one day at a time. Remember to laugh. To do the things you love. Remember to take time off. Remember to dance. Dance like a crazy person till the joy. comes. back.

Loved it!

1 comment:

  1. You went for the film! YAY! Want to see!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!