This is what I came back to on Saturday - Selborne Day!
Basically, there were different activities and games organised for the girls over at Selborne and they were put into mixed teams and they had to make up a team name, poster, song and just work as a team and well, see for yourself, but I think they had a good time! (And so did I!)

Basically, there were different activities and games organised for the girls over at Selborne and they were put into mixed teams and they had to make up a team name, poster, song and just work as a team and well, see for yourself, but I think they had a good time! (And so did I!)
![]() |
| Okay, so this one they actually had to try and put as many pieces together in a certain amount of time. This group finished their task and went on to leave a "pleasant" message for the next team! |

![]() |
| Mark demonstrating how to make a paper aeroplane |
![]() |
| Live Fussball in the Sports Hall |
![]() |
| Working on a team song |
![]() |
| Practising their song (and dance!) |
![]() |
| Mrs. George - storytelling |
![]() |
| Team Parade |
| Oh, love this one! So they had to try and get this water-balloon from one side to the other as many times as possible without it falling to the ground. Here's one team's balloon dropping! SPLAT! |











I <3 your pictures.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I recognized a few faces. Your photography's great!
ReplyDeleteThank you both! Your compliments are very encouraging! :)
ReplyDelete