![]() |
| Jo, Vini and Tina being silly on the Big Pitch at Hebron! |
This is kind of what my expression was like when I went to the bus stand on Tuesday to pick Jo up. I had no idea that Vini was coming too and all of them managed to keep it a secret the whole while!! Not just these two but also the rest of the gang!! Jo is incapable of doing anything without a surprise element so it wasn't that unbelievable but the BEST surprise ever! We've just been chatting and chatting the whole time and I feel so... unburdened? Like I really needed to have some solid girlfriend time to just vent about things that are bothering me, to dream and get excited about future plans, to gush about the boys, etc. It's been such a blessing and I'm so grateful for such amazing friends! These people are the best part of the three years that I spent in Bombay. I sometimes think that it's like I went to Bombay for the purpose of meeting these girls. Honestly.

You are certainly blessed to have such awesome friends. Enjoy their company. Hugs for the lovely threesome!! lots of love and God Bless.
ReplyDeleteSo glad for you...god knows I need exactly that. To vent, to dream, to gush, to laugh and be silly. My wait's going to be a long one. I miss you all sorely.
ReplyDelete:')
ReplyDelete