What was the best part of my weekend away to Coonoor with these crazy Std. 9 kids?
| The mascot-making mania? |
| The little Piggy tails on these guys? |
| The special "Yayayayaya NO!" dance? |
| Sisnu's birthday cake? |
| Blowing bubbles with Joel and Rachel at Sims Park? |
| The two hour long walk to the town centre on Saturday morning? |
| Trying to take pictures of bubbles? (I love bubbles) |
| Playing an amazing wide game at Sims Park on Saturday afternoon? |
| The muddy pond at Sims Park? |
| The ugly fish in the muddy pond? (I don't know why I took a picture of it, honestly. They're so ugly!) |
| Talking to these two amazing "Dorm mamas"? |
| The food at St. Theodore's? YUMMY! |
| The crazy tasks they had to do for our amusement? Mwahaha! |
| Line dancing with Miss Abbott? |
| Or our little Church service on Sunday morning? |
It's too hard to pick but as you can probably tell, I had a brilliant weekend! I was pretty exhausted by the time we got back but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was just what I needed!
Psalm 34:8
8 Taste and see that the Lord is good.
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
Looks like an AWESOME week-end. We are so sorry to have missed it!
ReplyDelete