Monday, 21 March 2011

Joyeeeeeeeee!!

Guess who's coming to Ooty tomorrow? :)
I don't even know how to put into words the kind of excitement I'm feeling right now!
And it'll go a little like this:
Mussoorie, May 2010
I feel so overwhelmed by the amazing people that God's placed in my life. Joyee would have traveled about 36 hours just to see me! That's so humbling. Life's not always a bed of roses and it really hasn't been easy this past week. John left only last Saturday but it feels like it's been months and I'm not being soppy - it really feels like that. But honestly, if I stopped and counted my blessings I could look back and see how so far this year I've just been counting down from one good thing to the next... Traveling with Niru and her friends from Australia, spending time with Niru in Ooty, traveling to Calcutta to spend time with extended family, two incredible weeks with John, and now Joyee coming all the way to Ooty! Sure, some might say I'm wasting time, I'm not exactly on the high road to "success" making steps towards building a career or making lots of money, but you know what, my life is full and rich and I am blessed by beautiful friendships and relationships and I get to invest in people every. single. day. What's more important than that? What can possibly be more fulfilling than that? Nothing else. At least not for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I'm so glad she's coming. I will miss you all even more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an earnest and a warm post.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!