So I'm in Bangalore at my brother's place! I got here at FOUR AM this morning. Goodness, there's a time of day that I've never seen before. Okay, well, maybe I have but definitely not been out on the empty streets of Bangalore at that time of the night. I suppose it should have been a little scary but I think I was just too out of it after an uncomfortable night on the bus to freak out. I just pottered around at the local bus stand, walked away from any staring men, steered clear of the over enthusiastic auto drivers, asked around for which bus I could take and before I knew it I was home, in a bed, asleep like a baby...
Anyway, we're about to leave for the airport to catch our flight to Kolkata!!! So excited! I called one of my cousins today and realised how rusty my bengali has become so that's going to be a little stressful as I trip over my words this weekend but it's gonna be goodtimes!
More later,
p.s. and some awesome pictures to come, I'm sure :P
Anyway, we're about to leave for the airport to catch our flight to Kolkata!!! So excited! I called one of my cousins today and realised how rusty my bengali has become so that's going to be a little stressful as I trip over my words this weekend but it's gonna be goodtimes!
More later,
p.s. and some awesome pictures to come, I'm sure :P
Waiting for the pictures with your new state of the art birthday gift. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI love and miss Kolkata so much!! I'm glad you get to go and have fun. Eat those chicken rolls for me too:)
ReplyDelete