Tuesday, 22 February 2011

A Horse-y Day!

 Star Class went on a little field-trip to Mrs. Malstead's farm today! The kids had a gala time "horsing around" :P No, they were excellent, really... I gather this field trip has been all they've been talking about for a while so they were super excited and it was kind of hard to get any work done from them in the morning but it was worth it! Honestly, when I see these kids sometimes I wish I could go back to being that age and being in that class! But I guess that's not possible! Darn. Anyhow, I had an awesome time capturing their sheer excitement on my camera. Still figuring it out so not the happiest with the results but I think I managed to get some sweet moments!








3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun fun fun day!
    The new uniforms with the new logo look great! And they're not the stiff polyester like material either!! T-Shirts! WOW! Has the uniform changed across school?

    I recognize a few faces. Josi's grown into a little man! Emma is too cute!Do you have Hannah.W in your class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! Such clarity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIDS! And horsies! Kya yaar, what luxury, what fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!