Monday, 6 September 2010

So I got mail from Facebook today saying:
 
Hi Tina,
Sorry that you've been having trouble logging into your Facebook
...and then some links as to how I could log on. Cheeky monkeys. They just can't seem to get over the fact that somebody would willingly not log on. Honestly, get over yourself, Facebook.
 
I've been off Facebook for more than a month now and I don't really miss it. Sometimes, I admit, I do wish I could go on mainly to look at photos that people have been putting up but for the most part, I could comfortably go on with my Facebook sabbatical for a couple more months.
 
Anyway, the internet's been down over at school the whole weekend (which happens often, actually) but seems to be okay now.
 
We had a good and relaxing day off today. Anu and I took a nice long walk to the Bee Museum which has a lovely little "Green Shop" where they sell all this awesome stuff. It's all very expensive so we just bought a pair of woolen booties to keep our feet warm. But if you're not as poor as us, you should definitely go to the Green Shop, they support indigenious tribes around India and help to sell their handmade products and it's all very high-quality stuff...
 
Anu and Miriam also joined me at Jazzercise today which was great. After last Friday, I was aching because we did a whole lot of squatty things and then I walked a whole lot with my dorm on Saturday but I love it. I actually feel healthier and it definitely works because I could actually make it through the whole song of crunches today which I struggled with initially. Yay!
 
Anyway, I'm off to drink some hot chocolate and watch Britain's Got Talent at one of the dorm-parents' flat!
 
Have a good week, all!
 
 


Life is God's novel. Let him write it.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer


1 comment:

Yay, a comment!